Our workplace presentation provides your organisation and staff a unique opportunity to prepare for World AIDs Day by learning about the history of HIV/AIDS in Australia, being aware of the issues/stigma affecting the PLHIV (people living with HIV) community today and how to be an active ally. This webinar supports your organisation to lead with action around this day of international significance – promoting and advancing equality, diversity and inclusion.
Our presentation specifically covers:
- Introduction to HIV & AIDS
- A look back (local Melbourne, Victoria history and global)
- Our work today around HIV.
- The Victorian Red Ribbon
- PLHIV (Person living with HIV) speaker , telling their personal story
This webinar will be available on the following dates:
- Wednesday 29 November: 12 pm - 1pm & 4 pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 29 November: 4 pm – 5pm
- Thursday 30 November: 12 pm – 1pm
To help us continue to support people living with HIV, we are asking organisations for a donation (dependant on the size of the organisation) . All the money we raise goes directly back to supporting people living with HIV through our David Williams Fund.
Upon registration, we will request a list of staff members you would like to attend (up to 200 staff members) , ensuring the link is accessible to all the staff members you would like to attend the webinar.